You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- NOTICE: There is the potential that information presented and exported from the NP2 Portal contains FOUO or Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). It is the responsibility of all users to ensure information extracted from the NP2 Portal is appropriately marked and properly safeguarded. If you are not sure of the safeguards necessary for the information, contact your functional lead or Information Security Officer.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.
NP2 PORTAL LOGIN
The user account is locked or disabled. Please contact the NP2 Help Desk at NP2HelpDesk@opm.gov or call 202-795-2727 between 8:00am to 8:00pm EST.
If you have a PIV/PIC or CAC Card, you are required to register it to gain access into DCSA systems. If you need assistance logging into the system, contact the NP2 Support Center for additional assistance at NP2HelpDesk@opm.gov or call 202-795-2727 between 8:00am to 8:00pm EST.